I have a vast range of experience from creative & art direction, producing projects, grass roots design, original vfx, web apps and UI | UX development. I have been interested in many things as a creative and have been a successful part in each adventure resulting in pleased clients.
Over my career I have worn many hats and have worked with a wide variety of clients within multiple industries. I work very well with clients to achieve desired results. Having worked both as a freelancer and as part of multiple corporate teams, I have the flexibility to adapt to meet any situation. I can orchestrate the bigger picture, but also enjoy staying close to my projects. I’m a very ‘hands-on’ person, prepared to roll up my sleeves when working with projects from concept to execution, and all points in between.
Respected leader of creative teams and communications departments. Conceptualize and orchestrate campaigns that effectively reinforce and build brand images.
Expert: Adobe Suite | UI/UX, Compositing, Retouching & Color Correction, Conceptual Planner
Freelance: Current – Chicago, Il
Versus LLC – Creative Director – Founder:
2014 – 2018- Chicago, Il
- Development of mobile apps and websites
- Corporate print campaigns
All Star Playbook – Creative Director
2013 – 2016 – Chicago, Il
- NFL facebook app
St. Louis Rams NFL – Game Entertainment | Sr. Design:
2011 – 2014 St. Louis, MO
Worked closely with the marketing team designing over 500X individual pieces ranging from full page magazine ads, large print mural graphics and season tickets. Worked closely with the broadcast department creating in-game graphic and motion design.
Art Director / print / interactive design / VFX self-employed:
2005 -2011 Studio City, CA
CBS Mobile | Testronic Labs | IO Film | Post Group | LA Opera | Modern Video Film | Dogfly | Playboy | Atomic Imaging | Microsoft | Technicolor | NFL
Modern Video Film – Lead Visual Effects Artist / Design:
2000 – 2006 Burbank, CA
• 30+ episodic television shows including: Desperate Housewives, Friends, Malcolm in the Middle, Numbers, The West Wing +
• Motion pictures including: All the Kings Men, Alien, I-Robot, Man on Fire, The Last Samurai, Ghosts of the Abyss +
• 50 magazine advertisements for the Hollywood Reporter.
Freelance – Graphic Design:
1998 – 2000 Chicago, IL
• Licensed clients producing retail product designs for the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB & Collegiate
Re-branded billion-dollar global company. Produced media kits that demonstrated key marketing analytic and demographics for use in sales presentations. Efforts were credited as instrumental in closing numerous high-level deals.
• Designed catalogs, course guides and training brochures that enhanced the sales reps’ understanding of complex product features and helped them sell more effectively. Designed global traveling trade-show exhibit.
As needed I work with a group of select developers. For the past 14 years we have completed several projects ranging from websites, Facebook apps and mobile development. If your project needs additional talent… we have it covered!
- Creative Team Leadership
- Visual design | UI | UX | Flow Diagrams | Wireframes | Prototypes
- Sr. Graphic Designer
- Marketing Strategies
- Campaign Leadership
- Web design & Development
- Development Management
- Focus Groups & Market Research
University of Illinois @ Chicago, Chicago, Ill
• Bachelor of Design | Video / Film